Plain Vada Masala Curry is my own creation. I will explain in detail about that story. Once Raghu invited his friends for lunch. He invited 10 members but only 5 members had come. Out of my enthusiasm I prepared more items and almost every thing was finished except Vada and normal rice. You all know that Vada made with Chana Dal will become hard soon. I cant eat like that way and I cant throw because I treat food like a God. So I prepared curry with Vada. While we are having dinner Raghu just loved this curry and he used to ask me to prepare this curry that too when i prepared Vada for him.
Masala Vada and this Vada is different. This Vada you have to eat along with Dhaniya chutney/Kottimira pachadi. Dhaniya chutney is in my chutney list.
- INGREDIENTS TO GRIND
- Ginger 2 small pieces
- Garlic Cloves 2
- Cloves 2
- Cinnamon 2 Small pieces
- Dhaniya Seeds 1 Spoon
2. Wet your hands take batter and make it round as shown below. Leave slowly in oil and wait until golden brown color.
3. Prepare as many Vada's with that batter. Cut Vada's in to pieces as shown. Take pan heat oil. Add Grinded masala and fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add Onions and wait until onions are half cooked. Then add tomato and add salt and turmeric powder to it. When ever needed add small cup of water.
5. When tomatoes fully cooked add Vada's and squeeze 1/2 spoon of lemon. Add Half or One spoon of chilly powder.
6. Mix even and off the stove.