Hi friends, Today I'm going to post Oats Payasam / Oats Kheer. As the name itself indicates that Payasam is made from Oats which helps in managing weight. If you feel like having sweet, you can try this recipe because it takes less time to prepare and healthy too :) Lets go to recipe !!
SERVES : 2
1. Oats - 1/2 cup
2. Milk - 1 cup
3. Ghee - 2 spoons
4. Elaichi / Cardamom - 1
5.Cashew nuts - 5 to 6 (Optional)
6. Kismiss- 5 to 6(Optional)
7. Saffron- 1 or 2 (Optional)
8. Sugar - 1/2 cup
9. Salt - A generous pinch
1. Take a pan, add ghee. When it become hot add cashew nuts and kismiss. Fry for a minute and keep it aside.
2. In the same pan fry Oats for a second.
3. Add milk & sugar boil for 3 to 5 minutes.
4.Then finally add fried dry fruits, pinch of salt and saffron. Off the stove.
1. If you want you can reduce or increase sugar amount.
one more shot :