Serves : 2 to 3
1. Boneless chicken - 1/4 kg
2. Oil - 1 spoons (To add in flour)
3. Salt - To taste Roughly 1 spoon
4. Jeera powder - 1 spoon
5. Green chilies - 2 to 3
6. Onion - 1 medium sized
7. Ginger garlic paste - 1 spoon
8. Vinegar - 1 spoon
9. Curd - 1/2 cup
10.Lemon juice - 1/2 spoon
11. Besan Flour - 1/2 cup
12. Coriander Leaves - 10
13. Tasting salt - 1/4 spoon (Optional)
1. Cut chicken to small pieces, add 1/2 spoon salt, Jeera, Ginger garlic paste, Vinegar, curd, Lemon juice marinate and keep in refrigerator for more than 2 hours.
2. Add salt, tasting salt & water in Besan flour and make thick paste(if we mix marinated chicken then it will become more watery so you need to make thick paste) , then leave it for an hour(If we leave that mixture for an hour your pakodi will cook fast with nice color with out adding artificial color).
3. Add onion, Coriander Leaves and green chilies in Besan flour.
4. Take marination chicken and add in Besan flour paste.
5. Take a pan add oil for deep fry, once it became hot (you can check it by dropping batter in oil, If it is hot it will come up)use spoon to drop portions of batter in the oil. Fry until it became golden brown color.
6. Severe with ketchup if you like.
One more shot for u all :)
Yummy right try in your kitchen