I know from past few days no updates from me. So now started with an spicy recipe. These days I tried out so many recipes for u viewers. Love to share all those. Coming to this recipe I learnt from my M.I.L. And my hus is biggest fan of this.
Cauliflower - 1 1/2 cup
Mustard powder - 1/2 spoon
Chilly powder - 1 spoon
Salt - To taste
Tamarind - 50 grams
TO TEMPER :
Oil - 10 spoons
Cumin seeds - 1/2 spoon
Mustard seeds - 1/4 spoon
Garlic cloves mashed - 3 to 4
Curry leaves - 5 to 7
1. Soak tamarind for half an hour.Boil water until bubbles started. Add cauliflower in boiling water for just few seconds and remove cauliflower and drain water.Take a neat dry cloth or towel and spread this cauliflower and let it dry for 1 hour.
2. Boil the tamarind until it became thick juice.When it became cool. Extract juice and throw the waste out. Take a bowl add cauliflower , chilly powder, salt, Mustard powder and Tamarind juice mix all together well.
3. Take a pan add oil when it became hot add all things under temper when it starts spluttering add in to cauliflower mixture and mix well. If u store this chutney in refrigerator it will stay for 1 month.
1. If u want to add Lemon Juice u can add 2 to 3 spoons of Lemon juice instead of Tamarind juice.
2. Store in a dry air tight container. Don't put wet hands or wet spoons so that your pickle won't spoil.